The mission of the Procurement Department at Alliance College-Ready Public Schools is to provide efficient and responsive procurement services to our 28 high schools and middle schools, and to obtain high quality goods and services at reasonable costs.
Our goals are to:
- Procure as efficiently as possible.
- Provide continuous training and education to our schools and staff.
- Provide knowledgeable advice and consulting services.
- Identify vendors who meet our needs at reasonable prices.
- Process documentation within reasonable time frames.
- Manage issues that may arise between our schools and our vendors.
- Maintain ethical business standards and legal compliance.