Alliance schools are tuition-free public schools that serve all students including those with special needs and have been recognized as among the best in the nation
. 100% of our students graduate with the requirements to apply to any UC or CSU college.
If you would prefer to fill out a paper application, you may download and print one here.
If you would like to enroll for the 2017-18 school year please click on the green ENROLL NOW button above and select the corresponding year on the application. You will have the option to apply to 2017-2018 or 2018-2019.
Please apply using the buttons below if for the 2017-18 school year you would like to apply to the following schools:
Alliance Gertz-Ressler High School
Alliance Leichtman-Levine Family Foundation Environmental Science High School
Alliance Margaret M. Bloomfield High School
Alliance Morgan McKinzie High School
Alliance Richard Merkin Middle School
Alliance Susan and Eric Smidt Technology High School
Alliance Ted K. Tajima High School
We provide powerful learning experiences through interdisciplinary projects and highly trained teachers. Close relationships between students and staff encourage teamwork and accountability while ensuring that no student slips through the cracks.
- Challenging, college-preparatory curriculum with AP classes open to all students
- Small advisory groups of 15 to 20 students
- Longer school year and school days adding up to 38 more school days per year than local public schools
- College style courses, uninterrupted two-hour block schedules with deeper discovery and focus
- Strong parent partnerships supported by training workshops, Parent Engagement Specialists at each school and a network of over 200 Parent Leaders ensure that learning does not end with the school day
Use the links above to sign-up for an account online and submit your application.
If you already have an account or submitted an application (on paper or online), sign in here
Please DO NOT create a second account.
If you forgot your username or password, please contact the school office.
- To apply to multiple schools please submit a separate Application Form for each student & school.
- Prior year applications do not automatically roll over. Only current year applications are considered.
- Application deadlines vary for each school so please see each school's information page for deadlines.
- If more applications are received than spaces available by the application deadline, a public lottery will be held. Information about lottery procedures will be provided by the school.
- After application deadlines, all schools will continue to accept Application Forms until they are fully enrolled, after which you will be added to a waitlist.
- For more information, see our list of Frequently Asked Questions.
Alliance is a charter management network of free public charter schools which does not discriminate against any student, parent, community member, or employee on the basis of actual or perceived ancestry, age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, gender expression, nationality, race or ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or association with a person or group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics.