All Alliance schools share 5 core values to provide powerful learning experiences through interdisciplinary projects and integration of real-world applications into the classroom. Highly trained teachers and close relationships between students and staff encourage teamwork and accountability while ensuring that no student slips through the cracks. Other highlights include:
- Challenging, college-preparatory curriculum that includes optional AP classes open to all students.
- 100% of Alliance students graduate with the requirements to apply to UC and CSU colleges.
- Longer school year and school days adding up to 38 more school days per year than local public schools.
- Extensive parent training workshops with Parent Engagement Specialists at each school and a network of over 200 Parent Leaders to ensure that learning does not end with the school day.
To enroll, select an Alliance middle school and submit an online Application Form using the links listed below. For a paper application, download and print here, then complete and return the form to the school you are applying to, either by mail, or hand in directly to the school office.
- See school location map.
- To apply to multiple schools please submit a separate Application Form for each student & school you are applying to.
- Prior year applications do not automatically roll over. Only current year applications will be considered.
- Application deadlines vary for each school so please see each school's information page below for deadlines.
- If more applications are received than spaces available by the application deadline, a public lottery will be held. Information about lottery procedures will be provided by the school.
- After application deadlines, all schools will continue to accept Application Forms until they are fully enrolled, after which you will be added to a waitlist.
- For more information, see our list of Frequently Asked Questions.
Downtown Los Angeles
Glassell Park/Lincoln Heights
East Los Angeles
South Los Angeles/Watts