Alliance schools are tuition-free public schools that serve all students including those with special needs and have been recognized as among the best in the nation. 100% of our students graduate with the requirements to apply to any UC or CSU college.
We provide powerful learning experiences through interdisciplinary projects and highly trained teachers. Close relationships between students and staff encourage teamwork and accountability while ensuring that no student slips through the cracks.
- Challenging, college-preparatory curriculum with AP classes open to all students
- Longer school year and school days adding up to 38 more school days per year than local public schools
- Strong parent partnerships supported by training workshops, Parent Engagement Specialists at each school and a network of over 200 Parent Leaders ensure that learning does not end with the school day
Enroll now by selecting an Alliance middle school (see links below or see school location map here) and submit an online Application Form using one of the links below. For a paper application, download and print here, then return the completed form directly to the school office either by mail or in person.
Middle Schools (Grades 6-8)
Downtown Los Angeles
Glassell Park/Lincoln Heights
East Los Angeles
South Los Angeles/Watts
- To apply to multiple schools please submit a separate Application Form for each student & school you are applying to.
- Prior year applications do not automatically roll over. Only current year applications will be considered.
- Application deadlines vary for each school so please see each school's information page below for deadlines.
- If more applications are received than spaces available by the application deadline, a public lottery will be held. Information about lottery procedures will be provided by the school.
- After application deadlines, all schools will continue to accept Application Forms until they are fully enrolled, after which you will be added to a waitlist.
- For more information, see our list of Frequently Asked Questions.
Alliance is a charter management operator of free public charter schools which does not discriminate against any student, parent, community member, or employee on the basis of actual or perceived ancestry, age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, gender expression, nationality, race or ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, or association with a person or group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics.